Thursday 8 March 2012

The Peach Cake

I thought I would share a little something different with you all.

Lately, Ive been experimenting in the kitchen learning how to make a Peach Cake. Below is the base recipe Ive been working from. I can tell you that this is the best cake mix ever. EVER.

Ive now tried this cake over 5 times, and each time the cake has disappeared with a blink of an eye around my house....Well, even faster when my sister is around.

Ive now tried this recipe using Granny Smith apples, rhubarb, strawberries, peaches (of course) and tonight, it's with blueberries.

Ive even had request to make the cake without the fruit because it's just so good on its on as well.

A must try.

It turns out like this.


just follow this simple recipe from The Baking Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment