Tuesday 14 February 2012

La Dolce Vita!


Happy Valentines day everyone! Hope you got spoilt rotten :)

I got $4.99 Lindt chocolate that my boyfriend and I purchased together - it was nice; I havent eaten it yet.



It was also my Dad's bday today, so we had a big feast and family do at home. He kept on bringing out freshly baked salami pizza's and filipino style food. The king boss had steak and veg..lol.




So to the house; today we got our bath and *drum roll...............* 

Our ensuite spa. :)


 This is by the Dolce Vita Line. Somehow we dont know or cant remember if this is the same spa we chose during our colour appointment earlier in the tender process. Regardless, it is massive, gi-normous and all I can think about is how many of my nieces and nephew I can fit in there so we can have a spa party- yay!!!!


We also got the basins



The rest of the house is looking pretty average. No paint on the house yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment