Tuesday 14 February 2012

Tiles, Tiles, Tiles

We got our tiles delivered on Tuesday - 

Im so excited that I cant hide it...(Im about to lose control and I think I like it...)






They've got sample tites all nicely wrapped in bubble wrap. All the sample tiles are labelled for their destination. Felt like unwrapping the package then and there to remind me what we chose again. 
But I refrained.


Time flies by so fast. I didnt think I'd ever refer back to the tender documents and pictures of all the display house I took (like over 1,000 pics). Im glad we took those photos and kept so many soft copies of the tender doc. It acts as a good reference point and reconfirms your decision once again.

I cant wait to see all the tiles laid out and all come together...

No comments:

Post a Comment