Wednesday 30 May 2012

Curtains- BAM!

Curtains have made it to my priority list.

I thought it wouldnt hurt a little just to "browse" cos of course it wouldnt hurt the budget that way. Thought I'd share my little inspiration with you all.

I've got the pro's coming in to provide quotes. I will definitely be having those nice plantation shutters in the bathroom cos they are so hard to cater for! *soccer fist punch*

The other rooms...well to my heart (and treasurer's) desire.


Colour Schemes

BLUE - CREAM - WHITE - maybe GREEN

Loving themes at the moment. I guess depending on what furniture we get  will depend on the curtain fabric as well.

Which one do you like more...please help me decide!!!

1. They are vintage blue peakcock style


2. Blue and white. Simple and elegant combining both plain and pattern textures.



3. Ultra modern and classic. 

Below one is for theatre - needs to make the room dark for movie sessions.


Maybe for living area or to cover up the bi-fold doors??



MOVE IN day sooon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment